Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Three Months - Too Fast!!!


I would like to start by saying that I hate my computer. I spent almost two hours working on this entry, only for my wireless connection to somehow be dropped without my knowledge and none of it was saved. So this will now be a much abbreviated version! Life is getting a little more organized with the babies already being six months old. They are getting so big, and are on much more of a schdule. They are in bed most nights by 6, getting up twice at night still to eat. Unfortunately, Cate's sleeping through the night was more the result of her reflux, and not gaining weight. I actually had to start waking her at night starting in the beginning of September because she was losing weight. As her reflux has improved, and with the extra feedings, she has steadily continued to gain weight, and although still smaller that her sister, is getting there!



These are my favorite sleepers. They are in them a lot! I try not to always dress them the same, but it is often easier just to grab two of the same. Molly is on the left, and Cate on the right. Molly is almost sitting up, and Cate isn't too far behind. She prefers to roll everywhere, and can roll across the room if left alone for too long! They really look different as well, with Cate looking as if she is going to have Greg's blond hair, and Molly's more like Sophie's. No more red heads like Meg - we couldn't handle it!




















We started the twins on solid food on Thanksgiving, and they were really grateful for the rice cereal. So far so good. We've had bananas and green beans as well. I was reluctant to start on the solids too soon, because it is just one more thing to make life hectic, but they seem to be enjoying it. They like their high chairs as well, which is a good thing, because unfortunately they spend a lot of time there, while we try to get ready for work, or get dinner ready, etc ...


















Cate is on the the top getting her first taste of yummy rice cereal, and Molly loves it too!



The girls enjoyed dressing up for Halloween, with Meg being a princess, and Sophie being Hello Kitty. I stayed home with the babies since they are in bed by 6, but we did put some pumpkin onsies on them. I promise I will get them costumes next year! Sophie and Meg are doing so much better, adjusting to life. They are playing with the babies more, and helping out a lot. We try to do things with just them as well, like the top picture when we went to the Forest Park Balloon Glow, to help give them attention too. It must be hard on them to always hear "I have to feed the babies first" but they seem to be happier again. It is completely insane here. And they sense weakness and are running the house most days! But it is starting to settle down a little, and Greg and I are trying to regain control!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ben's Gallery

Click here to view or contribute to Ben's Gallery!